Search Recipes in This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kramer's Salsa

Kramer's Salsa is the freshest canned salsa I have ever had, and I've had a lot of salsa.


I first sampled this delicious find at the Iowa State Fair this year, and was blown away by the flavor and purchased a jar then and there.

I opened it up last night after having several bad salsa experiences on the way down to my new post in the south, and WOW! What a fantastic blend of flavor and aromas! Made with fresh ingredients like vine ripened tomatoes, garlic, green peppers, and cilantro with just a hint of Italian spice mingling nicely like old friends at a high school reunion. 

My preference is for a medium heat and this medium salsa hits the spot with just the right amount of heat that doesn't over power the flavors and keeps you going back for more!

The ingredients are all natural and taste very fresh, unlike other over-preserved salsas from a jar.

If you find this spicy gem in your Iowa grocery store don't pass it up!  This salsa can also be ordered online at www.KramerSpecialtyFoods.com, which you can bet I will be doing soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment